market-farming - [Market-farming] thank you list-ers/What if?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] thank you list-ers/What if?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:41:36 -0600

http://www.ginkgonutsandspidereggs.com/

Ok, to those of you who wanted to talk Dutch white clover, here is a link with more information where you can bicker or question and we won't distract the list.
AND...I first joined this list in 2003 and have come to value it very much, but I never anticipated that some of the members would be the very thing I needed to stop procrastination.  This white clover bit is my first post on a new blog that many other people have been nagging me about also...so thanks guys!
Shawnee zone 5

  • [Market-farming] thank you list-ers/What if?, Shawnee Flowerfarmer, 02/15/2010