market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Maggie Palmer" <maggiepalmer AT wyoming.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market scale
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:16:15 -0700

We use a Torrey 40lb max. Cost us about $149. It is certifiable for
commerce. Many are not.

Maggie Palmer
Painted Sage Farm
Quanah Parker Place
Daniel, Wyo
307-859-8349

www.paintedsagefarm.wordpress.com

"The purpose of agriculture is not the production of food, but the
perfection of human beings."
~ Masanobu Fukuoka