market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Well, it just happened...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ryan Platte <ryan AT bootstrapacres.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Well, it just happened...
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:05:54 -0500

Funny coincidence: I was already amid Daniel's series of hoophouse
videos on ehow.com when I encountered this thread and his message. I'd
never heard of him before today. At this point I wouldn't be surprised
if he called me on the phone to say that he was in my driveway. :-)

His video series, which includes some information that will help
answer your question:

http://www.ehow.com/videos-on_7761_build-hoop-houses.html

Ryan Platte
Bootstrap Acres, growing your lunch in Churchville, New York
http://bootstrapacres.com/