market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sweeps, knives, shovels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <txbeefarmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sweeps, knives, shovels
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:39:12 -0600

Curtis,  I use all of the different cultivation plows you've mentioned, and more.  I pull them behind the tractor mounted on a tool bar.  What you're asking us to explain is next to impossible in written form.  I would suggest you befiend a farmer and ask lots of questions.  Even if you watch them being used, you probably won't know the how and why of it when your done and won't be able to adjust them properly.

Sorry about the bad news.

TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b