market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Getting ready for Spring

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Getting ready for Spring
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:41:22 -0600

Greetings,
Many 'boiled' linseed oils today are not actually boiled, they are chemically treated. Many of us get very sick from this stuff, so if I may suggest, please use either truly boiled linseed oil or raw linseed oil, which is what I use. The number of people that are becoming intolerant of chemicals is on the rise, the last data I saw was 17% of the population now reacts to 'safe' chemicals at a supposedly 'safe' level. I am not trying to preach, but I would hate to see anyone else have their life as limited as mine is now, due to Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

BarbaraJ wrote:
I use boiled Linseed oil for my handles.