market-farming - [Market-farming] Website!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Website!
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:28:30 -0800 (PST)

> 10 years ago today this list came to life! Huge hugs all around for the
> loyalty of our subscribers--many of whom have been here all along--quite
> a feat by internet standards. Even though I've never met you, I feel
> like y'all are old friends! Heartfelt thanks go out to Marcie
> Rosenzweig (Market Farm Forms) who had the foresight to start this
> community from the original CSA-L list from PrairieNet.
>
>Ten years ago??!! I never had any idea how I got on this list but I
remember the CSA list from PrairieNet....we've come a long ways baby!
This has really been a terrific forum filled with amazingly dedicated farm
folk of every imaginable variety sharing their vast collective
knowledge...
The new website is gorgeous and makes photos available even to those of us
still in the dark ages of dial-up.
How can we ever thank you for all your work and dedication to facilitate
the group? gratefully, Sora at Paradise Valley,
N.Id

  • [Market-farming] Website!, sora, 01/24/2010