market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] squash

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] squash
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:43:15 GMT

Thanks Phil, and Beth. I ordered some of the Success squash from High mowing,
and we will see how it does. I too like Zephyr. It is one of my favorite
squash, as far as flavor goes. We got some odd shaped, odd colored squash
from our Zephyr this year, but not enough to worry about.
Carla
Perkins, OK 24 cold degrees here

Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=ow4j8ZrfHL_Kw36coTQZmAAAJz1IpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=