market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:39:15 GMT

Can anyone recommend a straight neck yellow squash, with powdery mildew
tolerance that is NOT GMO? I have Sunray, which I like, but am looking for
something to go with, that is equally productive.
Also looking for a red onion, short day or intermediate. We've tried Red
Candy Apple, and Southern Belle and we didn't get the size we want.
Thanks!
Carla Maness
Perkins, OK

Criminal Lawyer