market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blower Pictures Ready.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blower Pictures Ready.
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 08:49:31 -0500

>Hopefully our listserv manager can help you out with posting photos for all to see.

This list can have pictures put through it, but it isn't allowed to ensure access to the information for as broad an audience as we can.  Photos would increase the file size of the posts and many subscribers, due to their rural locations, are on limited internet access, and large email files exceed their allowable download limits.  I suggest using one of the many photo-sharing sites online, or post to your website/blog, then post the link to the list.

ps Happy New Year everyone!

Liz Pike
MF List Administrator
Hillsville VA