market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greens Machine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Zachary Mathes <zwmathes AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greens Machine
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:12:24 -0600

Hi John,
I've had a positive experience using a "green Machine" greens spinner.
It was sturdy and seemed to be well engineered. The big benefit of
one of those over a washer is the ability to take the whole plastic
tub out of the spinner to dump the greens out. This gives you the
option of not using mesh bags for greens which could fit your system
better. I don't know about repairs, because it never broke while I
worked with it. The main disadvantage is price. Seems like a lot for
how simple of a machine they are.
Zac Mathes