market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small farm exemption

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Hatch, Andrew'" <Andrew.Hatch AT ams.usda.gov>
  • Cc: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small farm exemption
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:45:54 -0400

Mr. Hatch,

Shame on you! You could have forwarded my email to anyone that you thought should have received it and they would have been welcome to waste paper and resources and make as many copies as they saw fit. It is obvious by your requirements that you are not interested in receiving the general public’s opinion on this matter. Had you thoughtfully read my concerns you would have understood my position on these meetings.

Thanks,

Farmer Breck

Breck Carden

Carden’s Garden