market-farming - [Market-farming] Allis Chalmers G tooling

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Allis Chalmers G tooling
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:17:09 -0400

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up some old Allis Chalmers G cultivation tooling on a Kubota L245H and I am looking for a source for replacement cultivator points, spring shanks and other tooling which was installed on the wheeled cultivators used for shallow cultivation on Allis Chalmers G's. Anyone have any recommendations as to a source?

Thanks,

Andy