market-farming - [Market-farming] sunflowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] sunflowers
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:19:14 -0400

I have been reading this list for about a year and want to thank you for all
of the helpful information. I recently retired and have plans to participate
in a local farmer's market later this summer, but primarily next year. This
summer will be spent getting new garden areas growing and learning more about
growing at a larger scale. Compared to many of you, I will always be a small
scale producer.

My question: Who are good dealers of ornamental sunflower seeds at a
reasonable price? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mac