market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Quick Shade

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Quick Shade
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

> I put all of the legs up a couple notches, then grab one and put my
> shoulder under the frame and shove with my shoulder that last 2" until I
> hear it click into place (using my hold on the leg for leverage). That
> works about as well as anything else I've tried alone as I just don't have
> upper body strength to try to pull it up into place. Looks funny I'm sure,
> especially if I have to bound the frame a couple times, but it always
> works. Then I finish lengenthing the legs.
>
> Deb
> zone 5
>
> This is pretty much my method also....The frames do loosen up over time
and become easier to push into place. Also...be sure the legs are in
line with the joint, if not you can push/pull all you want and it goes
nowhere....
Sora in Paradise Valley Zone 4 where it was 95 for a week with
no rain and big wind and now....big wind, big lightning and big
rain, 70.
Fire danger off the wall....

  • Re: [Market-farming] Quick Shade, sora, 07/06/2009