market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Plastic film installation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Celeste Illgner Havener <chavener AT uwyo.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Plastic film installation
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:51:41 -0600

I don't know if anyone else has dealt with this but we just put up a new high
tunnel with IR 6mil plastic. We weren't sure if there was an
'inside/outside' to the film and of course put it up on a weekend evening so
Farm-tek was closed. After calling we were told the writing goes on the
outside by the person who answered the phone. The next person up the ladder
said no, the lettering goes on the inside.
SO, if you are putting up plastic film you may want to make sure it has the
writing on the INSIDE.
Hope this isn't sending anyone into a panic.
Celeste
High Horse Farm
Laramie
40 degree nights, greener than ever I remember