market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Koi?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Koi?
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:49:54 GMT

Our customer brought a picture of her Koi (fish) last year. It was amazing.
She must have 50 or so, and they were attacking the zucchini. She told my 6
year old son that she can hear them smacking their lips when they see her
coming with that zucchini.
We have another customer that buys nearly all of our red romaine lettuce. She
feeds that to her giant tortoise.
Another customer likes for us to bring the oversize okra. She feeds it to her
bird. Parrot I believe.
Yes, we do have customers that buy our produce for themselves!
Only in Oklahoma,
Carla
Perkins, OK

Find toupees to help you look your best! Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKtjUfcqKZTwqBK3ywt3d2SKnQNMd1B01iZx2X5CC1gMYFsc0toGU/

  • Re: [Market-farming] Koi?, cjmaness AT juno.com, 05/22/2009