market-farming - [Market-farming] [COMFOOD:] Re: Vote to Launch NYC Canning Project!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: growbd AT aol.com
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] [COMFOOD:] Re: Vote to Launch NYC Canning Project!
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:57:01 -0400

Hi All.

Thought this was an idea you'd be interested in.  Sorry if you've already seen it.

Deb

I received a few emails that the link I sent was not working, please try this one instead:

http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/5442-Eating-Local-365-NYC-Canning-P?filtered_view=true

As of now my idea is 2nd in this "sprint." If I'm able to maintain 2nd place until the end of this sprint (4 more days) then I will be among the finalists for this month and will be among the 8 finalists competing for the $10,000 prize.

Thanks for all of your votes and feedback thus far- it seems like this idea might actually have a shot in winning!

Best,

Sarah