market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 14

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 14
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

>> Saturday will be our first day at market this year...and it's been 10
>> years since my last farmer's market season...a lifetime ago...can't
>> tell you how excited I am to be "back"...like a kid at Christmas I
>> tell ya ; )).? Anyhoo, the checklist I wrote?way back then of
>> everything I need to pack for market day?has faded so bad I can't make
>> heads nor tails of it.? What do I need to remember?? So far I have:

> Liz, good luck, I hope you have beautiful weather so people come out.
> Remember the table coverings and recipes to hand out. Take some
> photo's of your display and that of others, you might want a poster
> board about the farm including areas where you grow.
> Enjoy, our opening is 3 weeks away.
> Pat Southern Ohio
>
> Yup...we open in 2 weeks here in N. Idaho...finally get to work on my
display stuff after months of working on the Market itself...This is my
10th year and sigh...ready to retire! I found photos of the farm go
over really well...I've even had folk telling others they had "visited
the farm" when all they had done was look at photos!
Bring a Big Smile and remember to have fun! Sora

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 75, Issue 14, sora, 04/10/2009