market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Organic Price Project.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Organic Price Project.
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:18:30 -0400

It looks like the current Rodale Price Report is for wholesale terminal markets. The old New Farm one was data from various farmers markets, in various units (#, bunch, quart, etc).

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe