market-farming - [Market-farming] fruit tree question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Frederick.Crowley AT valley.net (Frederick Crowley)
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org, Frederick.Crowley AT valley.net (Frederick Crowley)
  • Subject: [Market-farming] fruit tree question
  • Date: 05 Apr 2009 10:07:31 -0400

"Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net> wrote re: fruit trees...Can you all
tell me where to get good cherry and plum trees at? Thank you very much.
Sue, I agree with St. Lawrence Nursery in New York and Fedco in Maine for
hardy northern trees, but your fastest (and an excellent) choice now is
Elmore Roots Nursery in Elmore Vermont (http://www.elmoreroots.com/). They
don't ship but it's not too far from you, and a local pickup, I believe, is
better for the tree anyway.

Fred Crowley
Vershire Vermont
fred.crowley AT valley.net

  • [Market-farming] fruit tree question, Frederick Crowley, 04/05/2009