market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Japanese paper pot transplanter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Japanese paper pot transplanter
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:01:24 -0400

Please keep us up-to-date on this. It seems to have great potential, if it can be used for other crops such as coles. Maybe hoping for tomatoes and squash is too much, but …

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe