market-farming - [Market-farming] nursery pots for sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] nursery pots for sale
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:00:56 -0400

We're cleaning up Joe's dad's greenhouses and he has literally hundreds if not thousands of empty nursery pots laying around.  They're used but clean and we're selling them.  1/2 gallon to 3 gallon, 10¢ to 25¢ each; larger volume pricing negotiable!  If ya want any we can arrange shipment or you can come to the greenhouses to pick them up...or I can meet you somewhere.  Help me clean up these greenhouses before I go crazy with all the clutter ; )))

Liz Pike
Horseshoe Gardens.com
Hillsville VA
zone 6b-7a where we had a foot of snow on the ground a week ago and wore shorts yesterday!

  • [Market-farming] nursery pots for sale, Liz, 03/10/2009