market-farming - [Market-farming] need bed shaper/mulch layer in Southwest MO

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Curtis Millsap <cmillsap1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] need bed shaper/mulch layer in Southwest MO
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:18:57 -0800 (PST)

I've got a sudden situation; the bed shaper/mulch layer I've used in the past
is not available this year. I've planned my veggies around using this this
year, and so I'm really hoping I can find a replacement for this spring. I
think I should be able to do what I need done in a couple of days at the
most, maybe less; it's just about 10,000 bed feet. I'm wondering if anyone
within a couple of hours of me has one they'd be willing to rent out, or come
and shape and mulch for custom work? I plan on purchasing one in the future,
but it really wasn't in the budget this year, and I would like to have time
to research and find a good used model. That said, if you have one you want
to sell, I might be interested. Thanks,
Curtis

Curtis and Sarah Millsap
Millsap Farm
Springfield MO
417-833-3842
www.millsapfarms.com

  • [Market-farming] need bed shaper/mulch layer in Southwest MO, Curtis Millsap, 02/20/2009