market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] weather update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] weather update
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:42:55 GMT

Here in Oklahoma we had high temps. Thursday of 80. I worked outside all day
in a t-shirt! Friday temps hit mid 50's which was still OK. Today? 19 degrees
with a high, maybe of 35. But, we have those wonderful north winds blowing
which gives us a windchill of 5.
No snow yet this year. But, we are supposed to get an ice storm early next
week. We'll see.
I feel for you all buried under all that snow!
Carla
Perkins, OK

Consolidate your debt. Lower interest, one payment. Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2O7EKDaacGFzyKbVPFDlt22I3datcMBgHyp9nYbAtt3cBmk/