market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seeds
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:48:38 GMT

We think the same thing about HPS, too high. I have ordered tomato seed from
totally tomatoes, and cringe at the high prices. As someone mentioned, all of
those companies seem to be the same.
This year we decided to not order from any of them. I was able to find a few
of those hard to find tomato varieties from Ivy Garth. We've been buying
pretty much all of our flower seed from them. Good prices, good service.
Carla Maness

Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1141/?u=http://www.ftd.com/17007

  • Re: [Market-farming] seeds, cjmaness AT juno.com, 01/02/2009