market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] magazines

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] magazines
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:05:15 -0400

I like 'Countryside' although the animal-raising articles are wasted on us.

Tom
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market
Ohio

Does anyone have any good magazines they enjoy reading, that provides editorials, tips, tricks, etc? I subscribed to Progressive Farmer for a bit, but the magazine is centered on the midwest farming and doesn't cover the far west (California) where I'm located.

Jaime, where fall weather finally showed up and isn't going to be over 85 today!