market-farming - [Market-farming] Production equip. for sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Circle" <tcircle AT ckt.net>
  • To: "Eileen Nichols" <eileennichols AT sbcglobal.net>, "Hightunnels" <HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU>, "Hector Troyer" <hectortroyer AT mailstation.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Production equip. for sale
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:27:44 -0500

Hello,   We are downsizing and have the following High Tunnels and equipment for sale.  I would like to sell it all as a package deal but it is all for sale.

1,  20' X 52' gothic arch hoop house.  Heavy 1.66 tubing, 4' spacing.

3,  24' X 52' gothic arch hoop houses.  Heavy 1.66 tubing, 4' spacing.

These houses stood up to the heavy ice storm that we had with a full load of ice that weighed  over 9 lbs. per square foot.  You need not worry about their stand ability.

All houses have roll up sides and peak ventilation.  Some new plastic some need to be replaced but still serviceable. One Shade cloth for 20' house.

1, 3pt. bed shaper with dual tape layers.  Included with shaper is almost new roll of 4" spacing tape, one new roll of black mulch, one new roll of green mulch, and two rolls of with still a lot of mulch left on them. Mulch is 4 ft. wide.  A lot of fittings to attach tape to main line.  Four pressure reg. with filters and a lot of other fitting and connectors.  All goes.  All equipment purchased from Morgan Co. Seeds except for the houses.

This equipment is located in SE Kansas.  Located 10 miles east of Parsons, Ks. on US 400 hwy.

Price:  $9800. or best offer.

Thanks,

Tom Circle
620-632-4236 home
620-632-4382 store

  • [Market-farming] Production equip. for sale, Tom Circle, 09/04/2008