market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fun thoughts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fun thoughts
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:08:42 -0500

Regards to the list:

Phil, thanks for the “fun thoughts!” I hope you got some of the rain that came through last night and this morning.

We have had the same weed problem as you probably and we have resorted to mowing between the rows with a small push mower. Anything bigger would have gotten stuck in the mud.

What are you planting in the greenhouse right now?

Marie in Missouri