market-farming - [Market-farming] Potato Digger

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: no one <xkarmafarmerx AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Potato Digger
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi  All,
Wondering if anyone has any experience with a speedo type potato digger, or with using an undercutter for potatoes.  Also wondering if anyone has tried using any kind of digger for carrots, beets, etc.  All the diggers say they can't go below the soil surface, so I doubt they'd do other crops, but I've recently been told otherwise by a 2nd hand source.  Thanks again..
John DiZazzo
Keswick, VA