market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Singing the praises of a new (to me, anyway) vegetable

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Randy James <gliderflyer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Singing the praises of a new (to me, anyway) vegetable
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:08:07 -0700

That looks great, I'm ordering some today! Is this a "cut and come again" crop?

Another great Asian green we discovered this year is Misome. Everyone in our CSA group loved it.
Unfortunately, the flea beetles do too, so row cover is recommended if they are a nuisance in your area.

Randy
Silvana, WA

> From: pat AT meadows.pair.com
> To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
> Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:17:48 -0400
> Subject: [Market-farming] Singing the praises of a new (to me, anyway) vegetable
>

> I would like to tell you all about a new (to me at least) vegetable I grew
> this year: senposai. Senposai is an inter-specific hybrid of cabbage and
> --

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.