market-farming - [Market-farming] BCS Rotory Plow

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] BCS Rotory Plow
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:41:23 -0400

BCS doesn't make a rotory that I know of but I know that they were/are negotiating with Berta to market theirs in the US.  I have a Berta Rotory and it works great.  Mine is a dual and is pretty heavy so I had to add about 40 lbs of weight on the front of the tractor, otherwise its hard lift out of the ground.  My problem was that I wanted to go deep and I've found the depth wheel to be helpful to keep it from bogging down from going too deep to throw.  You almost don't need to till it as it chops the soil up well.

Click here to shop from a huge selection of personalized gifts for any occasion!