market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Watering systems outdoors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Watering systems outdoors
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:28:49 EDT

Marie have you been missing out on all the rain.  We are averaging 6" a week for the last month so I'm not needing to much water right now.  We have gone as far as planting direct in compost, open a bag and dump it in the beds and that is the only thing dry enough to plant in.  What a beautiful green spring we are having, pastures are knee high in June, never seen that before, lambs are growing like weeds.

Phil.

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

  • Re: [Market-farming] Watering systems outdoors, SaladG, 06/11/2008