market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Glen Eco Farm" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blackberry Problem
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:35:39 -0400

Do the leaves stay green and healthy when the berries dry up?
Anthracnose causes the berries and leaves to dry up.
I have an American cranberry bush from Thomas Jefferson's estate. It too blooms well, but gets very FEW berries.
Christine Burkholder

----- Original Message ----- From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>