market-farming - [Market-farming] Dripworks Commerical Password/Code

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Annemarie Fox <annefrommichigan AT catholic.org>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Dripworks Commerical Password/Code
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:45:36 -0400

Sorry if this is a duplicate post but I posted this last night and haven't seen it come through yet.

We are planning on ordering drip irrigation supplies from Dripworks. We can't find our catalog to enter the code they require for the commercial prices. Can anyone on here provide the code from their catalog? Thanks for your help.
--
*Annemarie*
Magicland Farms, Michigan

  • [Market-farming] Dripworks Commerical Password/Code, Annemarie Fox, 04/24/2008