market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] rye and small seed germination and Nolts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodwill at Homefields Farm <sbreneman AT yourgoodwill.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] rye and small seed germination and Nolts
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:27:10 -0500

Thanks, good to know what happened with other planting after rye. In our case, the carrots germinated very poorly, almost not at all, but there were other factors as well that may have contributed.

Re: Nolts--we are in Nolt country and they have a great catalog and good service. I haven't compared their prices much because they are 30 minutes away.

Scott

  • Re: [Market-farming] rye and small seed germination and Nolts, Goodwill at Homefields Farm, 03/18/2008