market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Gloria Anderson Haswell" <gloria AT world-net.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 62, Issue 6
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:55:58 -0600

Read the book titled Sea Energy Agriculture by Murray. It is fascinating.
We have used evaporated sea salt to improve land and ponds. Much cheaper
than SeaAgri products.

Gloria
RelianceCommunityFarms.com
------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:15:46 -0600
From: "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>
Subject: [Market-farming] remineralization
To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>

At the MOSES organic conference there was someone from SeaAgri who gave a
talk about remineralization. I'm wondering if there has been anyone from
this list serve who has ever amended their soil with either rock dust from a

gravel pit or has purchased the SeaAgri product. If so, what has been the
result? Information about remineralization can be found at
http://www.remineralize.org
--Gary