market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Doomsday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org, frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Doomsday
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:57:01 -0500

Thanks for your comment, Robert. It is amazing to me how very many
posts on lists i enjoy have been so polarized the last few weeks! Yikes,
glad life isn't really like that - at least it doesn't feel that way
here.
Grey isn't such a bad color, since we can't have our beloved greens yet
this year! There are so many assumptions of late, and i know that few
are privy to insider knowledge of these projects.
Toni