market-farming - [Market-farming] Bell Peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Bell Peppers
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:27:36 -0500

Here in Southern Ohio I do the giant bells. It sets me apart from the bigger truck farmers. Yes they take more time to ripen, but the price is worth it.
Try Big Bertha (red), Chinese Giant (red), Superheavyweight (gold), Valencia (orange).
I do several others to round out the colors.
I hope this helps
Pat   Zone 6a