market-farming - [Market-farming] re website development

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Scott Kelland" <skelland AT allstream.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re website development
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:02:52 -0500

We have used SiteBuildIt over the last couple years to develop our site. They provide a lot of tools and support and the best overall package I was able to find. Their fee of $299 a year includes the domian registration and all the necesary e-commerce stuff like keyword search and brainstorming tools and search engine optimization, as well as a a step by step process to build a site. I would highly recommend them.

Scott
Fresh food from our family farm to your family's door

2006 Award Winner
Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence

Free business books from New Terra Farm

  • [Market-farming] re website development, Scott Kelland, 02/03/2008