market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] This would be sad ways to do agriculture for us seedsavers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] This would be sad ways to do agriculture for us seedsavers
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:13:54 -0500

Andrea,
this is truly disgusting news. I doubt that we the people would allow
that to occur, with the choices we still have. There are too many lil'
pockets of us in out of the way spots, who deem this vital. Hope i am
never proven wrong, but i would be an underground Janie Appleseed type,
as would many others i know.
Sad, what war on one's own turf can do. I wonder how the heck they would
ever enforce such a law anyway. They have so little good infrastructure
these days.
Toni

  • Re: [Market-farming] This would be sad ways to do agriculture for us seedsavers, tonitime, 01/28/2008