market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The affect of economics on farmers markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The affect of economics on farmers markets
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:30:27 -0800 (PST)

> There are predictions ranging from a major recession to a depression for
> this year. Do you think this is going to affect your markets and if so
> what
> are you doing to prepare for it?
>
> I got into the market farm/csa about 9 years ago with the gut feeling
that we were verging on crash...I can't imagine anything better to be
dealing in than food...something Everyone needs and always will...and
any inventory will sustain family and friends and be the best barter
there is. My deal is that I just broke my wrist and am thinking that's
going to have more of an economic affect than the recession........

  • Re: [Market-farming] The affect of economics on farmers markets, sora, 01/22/2008