market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crop spreadsheets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Susan Houghton" <susangivingtree AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crop spreadsheets
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:54:29 -0500

Nope, seems like they just don't do things the way I do.  So I set up my own.  Been working with Access - which does an incredible job!  I took their inventory and order templates and combined them.  Then I added a couple tables for fields and seed information.  This works great now, but it took me a couple months to teach myself how to rework it.

The good news is that we have it all done, ordered our seeds mid-December, and now we are starting lettuce and onions.........off to a great start!

Susan Houghton
Lansing MI