market-farming - [Market-farming] new to the list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Scott Kelland" <skelland AT allstream.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] new to the list
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 06:34:26 -0500

hi Liz and listers,

We have a CSA farm in Eastern Ontario near Ottawa, 46 families in 2007,
planning 100 this season, from about a 2 acre organic garden (we use
intensive methods). We grow the usual assortment of 40 or so cultivars,
everything from beans to zucchini, and deliver straight to our customers'
door. Its been an extremely satisifying experience, lots of psychic income
as well as some of the other kind.

Have enjoyed what i've read of the archives, and hope to contribute.

regards
Scott Kelland
New Terra Farm

Fresh food from our family farm to your family's door

2006 Award Winner
Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence

www.new-terra-farm.com

  • [Market-farming] new to the list, Scott Kelland, 01/03/2008