market-farming - [Market-farming] Gen Eco house

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Gen Eco house
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:08:47 -0500

Hello Christine and Marlin, I will ask this publicly because many of us have been following your progress. How is your new house coming along, and how are you all coping with the changes now that winter is setting in? We do think of you and care.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com

~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis Moore Lappe