market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA start-up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Susan Houghton" <susangivingtree AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net, Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA start-up
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:05:28 -0500

In Michigan we are lucky to have a group of people that have worked on
CSA's for many years.

There has been a CSA conference twice, and other is set up for Ontario next
fall I believe.

Connections to their website and lots of information can be found here:

The Community Farm newsletter http://www.csafarms.org/csaresources.asp

Susan Houghton