market-farming - [Market-farming] FW: FW: Wal-Mart Facts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] FW: FW: Wal-Mart Facts
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:36:30 -0400

Franklin,

I just follow people…happenings…pay attention to places they are and then are not, what they do to the towns they leave, how they tell “farmers” what they will pay for things and  what they pay for things, then move on…I could go on forever…not to mention the pain they create in other world countries that no Americans really know or think about because it’s all about money…no human life to them.  Not trying to rip you apart…I just have really strong feelings about this so called company and all the money the family members are supposedly making while so many thousands are supposedly suffering to their glory.  We all have our own thoughts and opinions and mine is to ban this and many other “so called like” places out of my little world.  I try not to be hateful when it comes to this subject…I guess it just comes naturally to me.  Shop there and be happy, but I never will is all I guess.

Peace

Courtney