market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Doerunfarmtn AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:34:46 EDT

On the subject of car seats being recycled for use in Alabama agriculture,  they  probably are using it for mulch in school yards around playground equipment.  I know they do this with recycled tires (make rubber mulch). I would be surprised that someone working at a recycling center in a distant state,  would know without a doubt, how the material is being used for Agricultural purposes in another state. If it is in fact being used on fields that are being farmed, the recycler most likely shouldn't be selling it for that use. Just an observation.

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12, Doerunfarmtn, 10/09/2007