market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wal mart products

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wal mart products
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:36:52 -0400

WOW!!  For some reason I just feel that you are looking for “an issue’ with someone.  How can someone be so blind to all of this…don’t know you or your values by any means and not ripping on any of it since I don’t know you.  But come on…do you really feel this way or do you have a hair that needs pluckin’?

Well, there has been no “dude” come to figure out the use for an “Ames” super huge store here that has sat vacant for 5 years, but Wally World has moved in and built some useless roads to be able to get to it and spent all kinds of money here in the country that was not needed to be spent and for what?  To sell China crap made by Chinese making pennies a day and living in disgusting living conditions…and let me guess, you are going to say next, “How do you know that for a fact”…right?  Get real…the American dollar granted is too high priced at times because we are used to a certain way of living, which does not include 15 family members living in a 3 room “abode”, but made with the idea that it is “American made”.  Then you go to other foreign countries and see how pathetic their lives are…but it’s alright, cuz it’s cheap here and we save money and are “supplying” other people with jobs so it makes it alright.

I am done…I am making myself sick just thinking about the fact that I have let someone let me get off on such S*~@ thinking!

Won’t happen again…sorry…

P.S.  This must be a troll spewing words out here…must be

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh

  Buying products made outside the USA is good business...it provides jobs for a great many folks.

  Wal Mart is not the only place that pays low wages...in time that will improve also.

  Making money is the name of the game...don't be jealous...:-) Just think if you had bought some company stock when Sam started out where you would be today.

  I'm sure some smart dude will figure out a use for any buildings that are not in use. Franklin