market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "H.C. Clark" <hcclark AT rice.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fresh produce
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:48:31 -0500

We have a farmers' market in Houston, and thus not far from the several folks who are involved in this thread. The point of this note is to tell them that we are planning our first farmers' conference for late February--just the place to find the answers to questions about market farming in this part of Texas. Email mark AT urbanharvest.org and get on the list, go to the Urban Harvest website, or drop by the market some Saturday. Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lewis" <wal_tm AT yahoo.com>