market-farming - [Market-farming] SSAWG conference lodging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] SSAWG conference lodging
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:54:08 -0500

An interested attendee alerted us to the fact that there was a problem with reserving lodging for the SSAWG conference online.  Here is the answer from the conference coordinator:

Thank you for alerting me to the fact that people have not been able to book lodging in the Southern SAWG discount room block through the Galt House on-line reservation service.  I have just learned that to do this, one must enter the Southern SAWG group number: #558129.  Through online reservations, our group rate starts January 15.  If registrants wish to arrive earlier, they can get the Southern SAWG group rate for the earlier dates, but they must call the hotel to request this.  They haven't taught those computers how to be flexible yet!  The Galt House telephone number is 502-589-5200.

Jean Mills

Southern SAWG Conference Coordinator

Here’s hoping a LOT of you are coming to Louisville in January!!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

  • [Market-farming] SSAWG conference lodging, Wiediger, Alison, 08/29/2007